Hello my name is Valencia but you can call me V. After years of damaging my hair, I knew there had to be a better way. So I decided to take the path to go natual and lock up. I was Sisterlcoked from June 2006 until Sept 2010 (4yrs). In which during that time I truly enjoyed my hair freedom. Unfortunately my journey had to come to end due to post partum hair loss. I have recently started a new journey this past September, and looking forward to all the ups and downs. As a new Sisterlocks™ Consultant I want to give women and men that same freedom.



Monday, September 25, 2006

Aaahhh Man? The spaces are back!

Well today I got my hair retightened. I was looking forward to, today. So far everything is good. My consultant said that everything is cool my hair is coming along fine and that I'm doing what I am suppose to do. That was music to my ears although yesterday I noticed that one of my tiny tiny locs had totally slipped but that was fixed I have no worries. Anyhow I noticed a few buds here and there which is a good thing. I must admit I like getting my hair retightened but I don't like the way the scalp looks at first. I feel like the spaces are attacking my head! (lol) I know that won't last long because my hair is growing pretty good. I just wished that my hair was a bit thicker! I wonder if those hair vitamins work? I could sure use some more hair around my edges any how my consultant says to be patient so thats what i'll do. Well I would post my before and after pics but I have to figure out the picasa thing first until next time much love!


I lost the slide show, sorry

4 comments:

Goodnapps said...

Hey V! Congrats on your Sisterlocks. I'm glad to read you are enjoying your journey so far. They will continue to fill out and you will be amazed.

Goodnapps said...

Hey V - Thanks for the compliment.
If you go to your settings tab, that's where you add links to your page.

Goodnapps said...

If you still need help adding links shoot me an email -
lsulliv2_2000@yahoo.com.

Maryee said...

I'm partial to two-toned Sistalocs!! Nice!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...