Hello my name is Valencia but you can call me V. After years of damaging my hair, I knew there had to be a better way. So I decided to take the path to go natual and lock up. I was Sisterlcoked from June 2006 until Sept 2010 (4yrs). In which during that time I truly enjoyed my hair freedom. Unfortunately my journey had to come to end due to post partum hair loss. I have recently started a new journey this past September, and looking forward to all the ups and downs. As a new Sisterlocks™ Consultant I want to give women and men that same freedom.



Sunday, September 16, 2007

Miami Northwestern Takes It Home! Go Bulls!!!


Well let me first tell you that this post has nothing to do with hair. I just wanted to share that my High School Alma Mater is # 1 in the United States. Miami Northwestern was listed #2 and played South Carroll #1 yesterday evening in Dallas. Until this big game I had no idea that we were even # 2 in the country. I was a proud student of Miami Northwestern( I won't mention how long ago that was, lol ). I was also in the Marching Band as well as other bands but Marching Band got all of the attention because we were present at all the football games in which I had no choice but to watch the games as well. I'm not sure how Marching Band is acccepted in other states but in Florida and other Southern States we take Marching Band very seriously. Anyhow I just wanted to share that info. To all my fellow Sisterlocked Sisters in Dallas I'm sorry that Miami had to come up and show out! I hope that South Carroll took notes! You know I couldn't go without a little trash talking right? Just kidding. Until next time much love.

1 comment:

dreamangel75 said...

Congrats to you Alma mater!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...