
Yesterday I was having a good hair day all though when I first woke up my hair was a little dry so I decided to spritz it with Oyin's Greg Juice. It really lifted my hair up. I actually purchased this product a long time ago when my locks weren't ready for it so I have been patiently waiting to use it. Even though it has been a year I still use it sparingly but it does wonders for my hair. You know me I 'm good at sporting a freestyle so I just added a head band and was on my way to Wally World ( aka Wal-Mart). I had to do a little shopping. Out of no where this lady passes by and says "I like your Sisterlocks". I thanked her for the compliment. I was actually in shock because no one has ever said that to me before. I was amazed that a complete stranger knew that I had Sisterlocks. Could it be that my Sisterlocks are actually starting to look like locks? Or could it be that this lady has been researching the style and knows all about them. Anyhow she did start asking questions like who did my hair, how much she charged and how long did it take. We might have another new Sisterlocker soon. Well we can only hope for the best.
PRODUCT REVIEW
I want to give a shot out to my girl Goodnapps and Sunsail for recommending Nizoral anti-dandruff shampoo. At first I didn't think that this product would work for me because I have dandruff pretty bad and not everything works for everybody. However being the product junkie that I am I just had to give it a try and plus I got tired of greasing my scalp with the greasy stuff called Top Brass Anti Dandruff Cream.( Don't get me wrong the product does work, I just got tired of greasing my hair so often) Despite the price of the product it is well worth it.It also smells good, it doesn't smell like most medicated shampoos which is great. I have only used Nizoral twice and it seems to have done the trick. I haven't seen any dandruff yet. My dandruff was so bad that even after I washed my hair thoroughly, I would still see dandruff like I didn't even attempt to wash my hair. As of right now I wash my hair once a week( Due to the fact that I go to the beach every week.) However when I don't go to the beach or the pool I would like to change my washing routine to every 2 weeks. Anyhow if there are any other sisters out there that has a problem with dandruff. I say you should give Nizoral a try it just might work for you as well. Anyhow just thought I drop by and share that info. Until next time much love!
8 comments:
Oh and I love Love LOVE Raheem DeVaughn! I am going to see him in concert next month and I am So excited...
Ooohhhh...don't you just love it when people recognize you have Sisterlocks! lol
I'm glad the shampoo worked for you too. Sunsail came through
in a major way with this product review!
Your hair is looking great. I have been using Nizoral since the first time I washed my sisterlocks b/c my consultant recommended it after the last day of my installation. I don't have flakiness and when it itches, it is time to wash my hair. I wash ever other week. It is a good product and worth the cost. Glad it is working for you. P.S. I am so glad you are back to blogging and feeling better. Congratulations too!
The headband is my savior these days and it your freestylin looks good!!!
Does Nizoral work on dry scalp?
Greetings! I'm nt a vegetarian, I'm a "Flexitarian." {I can go 2 days or 2 weeks without eating meat, or just cut in half the amount of meat I eat}. I support those who "Are" veggie-vegan, and that is why the link is on my blog.
GO to Wikipedia.org and do a search on the following words:
Flexitarian
Fruitarian
Vegan
It is a great resource.
Take Care~
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.
To Cluizel:
Yes I so love it, however i still have a ways to go
About Raheem DeVaughn that is so not fair. In Miami we hardly if ever get any soul or neo-soul artist down here I guess they figure all we listen to is booty shaking music. I guess I have to visit up north just to see a good show.
To Goodnapps:
Yes I'm glad too, however my consultant frowns on that, but I have to do what works for me.
To Cashana:
I wish I would've found out about the product sooner, thanks.
To Meikmeika:
Thanks, about the shampoo I'm not really sure. I'll have to look that up.
To Queenli:
Thanks for links.
To Locsuluv:
Thanks the artist name is Raheem DaVaughn
To Anonymous:
Thanks
To dstdiva:
Thanks and no problem
Post a Comment