Hello my name is Valencia but you can call me V. After years of damaging my hair, I knew there had to be a better way. So I decided to take the path to go natual and lock up. I was Sisterlcoked from June 2006 until Sept 2010 (4yrs). In which during that time I truly enjoyed my hair freedom. Unfortunately my journey had to come to end due to post partum hair loss. I have recently started a new journey this past September, and looking forward to all the ups and downs. As a new Sisterlocks™ Consultant I want to give women and men that same freedom.



Friday, July 20, 2007

It's a Girl!

MyHotComments
MyHotComments :: HotFreeLayouts


Yep its a girl. It caught me off guard. Although I already had 3 dreams that I was having a girl. I thought maybe it was a boy instead. Anyways I'm excited I will have a mini me! Well I gotta go I'll catch up with you all later!

9 comments:

Mel said...

How exciting!

Goodnapps said...

Oh how precious. Congratulations!

Meikmeika said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations!!!!

Cluizel said...

AWWWWW!!!! Congratulations. lol @ mini me. :-)

V said...

Thanks all for stopping by and showing love.

To: Cluizel
Thats the same thing I said, I will have a mini me and I can't wait. I'm already thinking about how her Sisterlocks would look! lol

Naturalist1 said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Chosen Vessel {Abena} said...

Oh boy, I guess I was wrong, I thought it would be a Boy. But either way, what a BLESSING CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

dreamangel75 said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy and best wishes! Also, happy belated wedding anniversary! That's neat we share the same wedding anniversay day.

Maryee said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...