
Well this time it is not about my hair, well sort of. It's about my blog. I have decided to change my name.I have been thinking baout it for some time, so I finally made it happen. I simply was getting tired of the old one and felt that name didn't represent me anymore. Don't get me wrong I still love my Sisterlocks but they do not make me who I am, I believe I make my locs hince the name change after all it is only hair. Anywho I have so much to update you all on well not that much, my hubby still has his locs, which is surprising you wouldn't believe how many times I had to talk him into keeping them and they are starting to look good. I have pics but as soon as I get the time to to post them and update you all further I will. I really don't have the time to be doing this but I miss you all so much.
Anyhow for those of you who have me on your list you still please make the changes when you can. My name has changed from Sistalocd to Brown Buttahfly. So my new link is
http://www.brownbuttahflylocs.blogspot.com,
I'll try to let you all know by visiting your blog.
I will be back as soon as I can,talk to you all take care
6 comments:
you are transforming! AWESOME!!! let the metmamorphosis begin! i am FEELING this sis...i thinkur onto something..and tell ur hubby to KEEP IT LOCKED! LOL!!!
Hey! Congrats on the new blog... Changes can be nice~
Blessings~
I've updated my Bloglines. Change can be very good, especially the types of changes that you're making. I already told you that you are an inspiration to me and you never know who else you might touch. So keep trucking!
Cheleski
Thanks for the comments and thanks for stopping by
Jena Evans
Thanks
sOuthern girl
YEp changes can be good, glad I could be an inspiration.
Take Care
Love the changes. Isn't it a wonderful thing?
I, too, am in the midst of metamorphosis.
Peace.
N'Drea
Thanks, yes change is great!
How you been? I hope all is well and thanks for stopping by. Take care
Post a Comment