
I have officially signed up for the Race For The Kids 5K Race this Sunday. Me and DH are doing the race so this shall be interesting. It's his first 5K and my 3rd. We both have not properly trained for this race so I'm sure we will both be happy just to finish.
I want to give a shotout to my girl sOoutherngil. Who is also suppose to be running in a 5K this weekend. Hopefully you haven't changed your mind, lol. I wish you the best of luck! I know you will do great! I also want to give you props for your weight loss this week, the whole team is doing great!
I'll let you know how it goes!
Update on my hair, I still haven't retightened my hair and I was supposed to do it 2 weeks ago, lol. It's been about 2 months since I last retigthened, which is way too long and I have so much new growth. Maybe I could get it done this weekend.
Until next time much love!
5 comments:
Thanks for the love! I am getting ready to go to my race in a little bit. I won't be setting any land speed records because I haven't trained properly for it, but I am going to finish!
Congrats in advance on today's race :) I'm sure the two of you will make it to the finish line. Our team is kicking butt!
Good luck in your race!!!
Hey Southern
My race was actually today and I think we both did good considering we really didn't train.
Congrats on finishing your race.
Thanks Meikmeika for the encouragement.
Congrats on the race. Since I am a new DIY who still is going to her consultant, uh uh, I better not ever wait longer than 4 weeks. LOL!
Congrats on you and your husband's race. Retighten yo hair girl!!! :-)
Post a Comment