
I'm so excited about this journey and can't wait to get to cooking.... wait did I really just say that? Naaa.. Couldn't Be. Ok so I admit that I don't like cooking but I know I need to start if I want to eat, lol.
There is so much info on veganism that I couldn't believe. There is also millions of recipes out that I should never get bored!
Anyhow I'm so excited about this jouney that I decided to blog about it! Yes I'm starting yet another blog. I just have so much to share, lol.
There is so much info out there on veganism that I couldn't believe. There also millions of recipes out that I should never get bored!
Only have one post so far, my next post will feature pics of my garden that me and my DH started in our back yard. I can't believe the transformation. Everything is growing so quickly! I just hope everything survives, lol.
Well that's that, please feel free to stop by if your interested. Hit me up at My Journey 2 Veganism
Or you can also find the link, linked in the side bar to the left <--.
Well I better go, I do have a job to go to in the AM.
I guess I will blog about hair and post pics, the next time around. This is suppose to be a hair blog,lol.
Anyhow take care,
Until Next Time Much Love.
5 comments:
YAY!! WOOHOO!! I so look forward to reading your new blog!
I was on a month long vegan fast with my church. I felt better and lost a few pounds to boot! Congrats on our new endeavor. It was easier than I thought. I am sure that you will be successful and love the change.
Congrats!
Fellow Veggie: I absolutely LOVE your blogs. You have such positive energy and humor. I have subscribed and will be checking back often. Your locs are doing great. Did you get your dandruff problem in check?
My goal is to be fully vegan by Summer. Your links have proven to be a great help.
Meikmeika
Thanks
Napp Town
Eating healthier does show it's benefits!
HappilyNappyilyNish
Afrolady
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the comments. I did get my dandruff problem settled, somewhat. However it is better than before.
Thanks
Post a Comment