
Just want to say congrats to all the new mothers and mothers with new babies. I thank the lord that all of us had a safe delivery of beautiful and healthy babies.
Congrats to Ms. Trina , it's her first time. E. Ramona (Alaiyo), and Bajan Lilly . This is all our 3rd time, they say 3 times is a charm. We shall see......
If I forgot anyone sorry.
There is nothing like bringing life into the world. God is amazing!
I am so grateful.
Until Next Time Much Love
3 comments:
Thanks BB!
This post made me feel super special!
We're still trying to settle into a routine that works for all 3 children, hope you guys have found your groove.
All the best to you and your family :)
Thanks Brown Buttahfly. I appreciate the shoutout. I am learning so much right now about this little guy it is unreal. Sleepless in ATL anyone!?!? Whew! I need some caffeine. LOL!
Thanks ladies for stopping by, enjoy your new bundles of joy!
Post a Comment