Well Well Well
I finally had time to blog. Recently I've been real busy, actually I still am but I noticed I haven't updated in about a month. I wanted to blog about my hair with my latest retightening. However there is really nothing to update. I think my hair is growing which is awesome, but other than that nothing new maybe one day I will stop being lazy and style. Anyhow I wanted to share with you all what I've been up to.
I've been busy with my Sisterlocks Business, and I'm very honored and grateful for my clients.
My most recent install was an interesting one. She was my first client to have 11 inches of hair.... did you hear me yes I said 11 inches not to mention her hair was very thick. It ONLY took me a short 37 hrs, lol. Had no idea installs could take that long. My client was a trooper and very patient. Thank-God
After looking at her hair photos and seeing her happiness made it all worth it. I would do it all over again.
Looking forward to see how her locks transform. I will keep you all posted.
Until Next Time Much Love
~V~
Hello my name is Valencia but you can call me V. After years of damaging my hair, I knew there had to be a better way. So I decided to take the path to go natual and lock up. I was Sisterlcoked from June 2006 until Sept 2010 (4yrs). In which during that time I truly enjoyed my hair freedom. Unfortunately my journey had to come to end due to post partum hair loss. I have recently started a new journey this past September, and looking forward to all the ups and downs. As a new Sisterlocks™ Consultant I want to give women and men that same freedom.


4 comments:
Good job on the install, the pics are really good. I have not had any one with that length hair yet, 37 hours wow, I bet you needed a good foot massage after wards.
@ Kttylocks
Thanks, and yes I needed a whole body massage afterwards, lol!
Wow! That is all I can say, but her hair looks great.
Lol @ Cashana
Post a Comment