Hello my name is Valencia but you can call me V. After years of damaging my hair, I knew there had to be a better way. So I decided to take the path to go natual and lock up. I was Sisterlcoked from June 2006 until Sept 2010 (4yrs). In which during that time I truly enjoyed my hair freedom. Unfortunately my journey had to come to end due to post partum hair loss. I have recently started a new journey this past September, and looking forward to all the ups and downs. As a new Sisterlocks™ Consultant I want to give women and men that same freedom.



Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sistelocks @ 3 Months

Finally an update on my hair.

I'm not really feeling my hair right now, lol. So that's why I don't post much.

My locks are doing ok, just wished they would lock already, I ALWAYS have slippage because my locks are  rebellious! I have dry scalp and combination of dandruff and it has seem to gotten worse now that the weather is trying to change! Nothing works! So I just suffer having snow falling from my scalp!

Anyhow one day my consultant decided to put in Bantu Knots for me after a retightening. I must say they actually came out nice. With my first set of locks me and Bantu Knots did not get along. I tried the style like 2 or 3 times during the whole 4 years, lol.

My Bantu Knots were set on dry hair and I took them out the next morning. The curls came out really nice and my curls lasted a few days!

Here are a few pics


Change of subject. I started to take charge of my health again.(Yay me!)

I started to become a vegetarian again with the goal to become vegan! I made this blog visible again so If your interested you can follow my journey and find links  to other vegan/vegetarian resources and old pics/recipes of food I cooked.

Here is the link My Journey 2 Veganism Blog

I've also started walking/running again with a goal to become a TRUE runner, lol. I have gotten out of control with my weight, and eating healthy alone without exercising does nothing for me so I had to start putting in the work. Couldn't wait until the New Year's had to get a head start!

You can also follow my Running/Weight Loss Blog  Run My Way

Well hope all is well with everyone and take care,

Until Next Time Much Love

~~V~~

3 comments:

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Looks cute! All the best with the health goals :-)

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Thanks Thandi,

Hey Thandi I can't figure out how to leave comments on your blog. I've tried several times and haven't been able to post. What am I doing wrong?

Anonymous said...

Your locs are looking good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...