This year I said I would start branching out and expanding my business. I would love to offer other lock services, for the simple fact that I LOVE ALL types of locks rather free form, traditional, braidlocks or interlocks. I want LOCKS-N-MOTION to have more than one face!
So to start me off. I retightened an new interlocks client. She started her locks 3 years ago with a hair pin. Occasionally she gets them palm rolled with gel, however she prefers them to be interlocked. I will be maintaining her hair with the Nappylocks tool. As you can see she loves to color, I love this color on her is it fierce! The color is not as bright in person.
Grateful she is my first client she is even going to let me attempt styles on her. I would love to get into styling as well!
Here are a few pics of her before, during, and after her interlocking session.
Looking forward to expanding....spread the word!
Until Next Time Much Love
~~V~~
Hello my name is Valencia but you can call me V. After years of damaging my hair, I knew there had to be a better way. So I decided to take the path to go natual and lock up. I was Sisterlcoked from June 2006 until Sept 2010 (4yrs). In which during that time I truly enjoyed my hair freedom. Unfortunately my journey had to come to end due to post partum hair loss. I have recently started a new journey this past September, and looking forward to all the ups and downs. As a new Sisterlocks™ Consultant I want to give women and men that same freedom.




6 comments:
wonderful
I wish you much success...
Looking good!
Yay! Do yo thang Sis!
Thanks ladies for the wonderful comments
good 4 you! diversify is the only way to stay viable!!! proud of ya!
Post a Comment