Hello my name is Valencia but you can call me V. After years of damaging my hair, I knew there had to be a better way. So I decided to take the path to go natual and lock up. I was Sisterlcoked from June 2006 until Sept 2010 (4yrs). In which during that time I truly enjoyed my hair freedom. Unfortunately my journey had to come to end due to post partum hair loss. I have recently started a new journey this past September, and looking forward to all the ups and downs. As a new Sisterlocks™ Consultant I want to give women and men that same freedom.



Friday, January 6, 2012

The Hubby Is Finally Locked Again!

Never thought this day would come....

My hubby finally locked again and I'm so happy.

This is his 99th lock journey, lol.

Seriously he cut his previous locks because he didn't want me to feel left out. In which during that time he was planning to grow his hair out to restart his locks. At one point I thought he was giving up because he cut his hair. He couldn't deal with the growing hair stages.  Anyhow he finally decided to stick with it and now he is starting his lock journey once again....hopefully this will be the last time :)

Here is a few pictures enjoy!


    





Until Next Time Much Love

~V~

6 comments:

Locs2Envy said...

Very nice V. How long did the install take?

Kreyola said...

Your husband was so sweet for cutting off his locks. I'm glad you both are starting a new journey together. Good luck and great job on his hair!!!

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Hey Ni

Thanks and I'm really not sure but I would estimate around 16 hrs or less. With 3 kids running around it was hard to do his hair in one straight shot.

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

@ Kreyola

Thanks and I'm more excited about his journey than mine, lol.

z said...

His locs are filling in nicely!

Natural High said...

Love it! You guys are starting over together..how cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...