. Lets start from left to right back row. The Honey Wash is a body wash I got the scent in Rich Almond I absoulutely love the smell nad it really lathers up good. Next is the Black Foam Soap now that product does nothing for me, maybe its because I hardly use it or maybe thats why I don't use it. Whatever the case maybe I 'm just not to fond of it! Next is the After Bath Body Oil also scented in Rich Almond, I like that product as well its also good for massage oil. Now this next product shouldn't even be on here but I couldn't resist.It is Greg Juice. The only reason why I got it is because I here so much about it on Nappturality . I though it wouldn't hurt to purchase it and promised to use it sparingly, and I can honestly say that I have. I think that I have used it maybe once a week but I also mix it with water in a spray bottle. So that isn't so bad right? Anyhow on to the next is Whipped Pudding, I like this product although I think it was primarily made for hair you can use it on your skin as well. It's very mositurizing my skin loves it. Next is the whipped shea butter that is another product that is mainly used for hair but I use it for my skin only. This product also moisturizes the skin however this cream is a litle more thick then the Whipped Pudding. Next is the Belly Bar I love this product. Although it might not do many any justice I think it's working a little bit. See I have stretch marks on my stomach due to having baby and I though this product would give me some help, However I know that there is no cure but it is doing something! Last but not least the Cuppa Joe Soap it came with two bars but I haved used one already. I really like the soap it leaves my skin feeling fresh and the scent really smells like Coffee. I am satisfied with my products that I purchased, However it took a long time for me to recieve my products but I guess it was worth the wait. I felt good supporting my black folks and I would recommend Oyin to anyone.
Hello my name is Valencia but you can call me V. After years of damaging my hair, I knew there had to be a better way. So I decided to take the path to go natual and lock up. I was Sisterlcoked from June 2006 until Sept 2010 (4yrs). In which during that time I truly enjoyed my hair freedom. Unfortunately my journey had to come to end due to post partum hair loss. I have recently started a new journey this past September, and looking forward to all the ups and downs. As a new Sisterlocks™ Consultant I want to give women and men that same freedom.
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Product Reviews:Oyin
Well in the past, I have purchased several things from several different companies. I finally decided to give my opinion on the products that I purchased. Lets start with Oyin I purchased all most half of the store becuase I was in a happy and shopping mood. (Those two don't go well together!) Anyhow I actually enjoy(ed) most of their products!
. Lets start from left to right back row. The Honey Wash is a body wash I got the scent in Rich Almond I absoulutely love the smell nad it really lathers up good. Next is the Black Foam Soap now that product does nothing for me, maybe its because I hardly use it or maybe thats why I don't use it. Whatever the case maybe I 'm just not to fond of it! Next is the After Bath Body Oil also scented in Rich Almond, I like that product as well its also good for massage oil. Now this next product shouldn't even be on here but I couldn't resist.It is Greg Juice. The only reason why I got it is because I here so much about it on Nappturality . I though it wouldn't hurt to purchase it and promised to use it sparingly, and I can honestly say that I have. I think that I have used it maybe once a week but I also mix it with water in a spray bottle. So that isn't so bad right? Anyhow on to the next is Whipped Pudding, I like this product although I think it was primarily made for hair you can use it on your skin as well. It's very mositurizing my skin loves it. Next is the whipped shea butter that is another product that is mainly used for hair but I use it for my skin only. This product also moisturizes the skin however this cream is a litle more thick then the Whipped Pudding. Next is the Belly Bar I love this product. Although it might not do many any justice I think it's working a little bit. See I have stretch marks on my stomach due to having baby and I though this product would give me some help, However I know that there is no cure but it is doing something! Last but not least the Cuppa Joe Soap it came with two bars but I haved used one already. I really like the soap it leaves my skin feeling fresh and the scent really smells like Coffee. I am satisfied with my products that I purchased, However it took a long time for me to recieve my products but I guess it was worth the wait. I felt good supporting my black folks and I would recommend Oyin to anyone.
. Lets start from left to right back row. The Honey Wash is a body wash I got the scent in Rich Almond I absoulutely love the smell nad it really lathers up good. Next is the Black Foam Soap now that product does nothing for me, maybe its because I hardly use it or maybe thats why I don't use it. Whatever the case maybe I 'm just not to fond of it! Next is the After Bath Body Oil also scented in Rich Almond, I like that product as well its also good for massage oil. Now this next product shouldn't even be on here but I couldn't resist.It is Greg Juice. The only reason why I got it is because I here so much about it on Nappturality . I though it wouldn't hurt to purchase it and promised to use it sparingly, and I can honestly say that I have. I think that I have used it maybe once a week but I also mix it with water in a spray bottle. So that isn't so bad right? Anyhow on to the next is Whipped Pudding, I like this product although I think it was primarily made for hair you can use it on your skin as well. It's very mositurizing my skin loves it. Next is the whipped shea butter that is another product that is mainly used for hair but I use it for my skin only. This product also moisturizes the skin however this cream is a litle more thick then the Whipped Pudding. Next is the Belly Bar I love this product. Although it might not do many any justice I think it's working a little bit. See I have stretch marks on my stomach due to having baby and I though this product would give me some help, However I know that there is no cure but it is doing something! Last but not least the Cuppa Joe Soap it came with two bars but I haved used one already. I really like the soap it leaves my skin feeling fresh and the scent really smells like Coffee. I am satisfied with my products that I purchased, However it took a long time for me to recieve my products but I guess it was worth the wait. I felt good supporting my black folks and I would recommend Oyin to anyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment