Hello my name is Valencia but you can call me V. After years of damaging my hair, I knew there had to be a better way. So I decided to take the path to go natual and lock up. I was Sisterlcoked from June 2006 until Sept 2010 (4yrs). In which during that time I truly enjoyed my hair freedom. Unfortunately my journey had to come to end due to post partum hair loss. I have recently started a new journey this past September, and looking forward to all the ups and downs. As a new Sisterlocks™ Consultant I want to give women and men that same freedom.



Thursday, December 6, 2007

Most Recent Hair Pics


Well I decdied to post some recent pics since its been a while! My year and a half mark was on the first of this month. I haven't taken any pics yet because I want to retighten my hair first. Most likely I will be doing that over the weekend. Anyhow I still love my Sisterlocks! Until next time much love!

19 comments:

sunsail said...

looks beautiful! i think they look way thicker than i remember!

Meikmeika said...

Beautiful!! Your locks are nice and full!!

Cluizel said...

Awwww...wow...big change from installation! Nice and thick and pretty!

V said...

To Sunsail
I know it sounds crazy but I think my locks sometimes choose what days they want to look thick, however there is a big difference from the beginning.

To Meikmeika
Thanks for the compliment

To Cluizel
Yep a big change! I'm so gald I got Sisterlocks they have helped transform my hair to be healthy.

ja stu sisterlock journey said...

Love your locks they look so good.Hope your baby girl and your son are doing great.

Lakia said...

I love that color at the tips of your hair! Beautiful Mami!

Naturally Sophia said...

I love the thickness. What a difference!

Salt-n-Pepper Diva said...

Wow, your hair looks beautiful, so thick!

Mel said...

Looking good!

N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Whooo, sis-TA! Your locks are thick and lovely.

V said...

Thanks ladies for stopping by my blog and thanks for all the lovely comments!

To Lakia
I think they need to be revamped ASAP. However I am trying to wait until I am fully locked.

Goodnapps said...

Thick is the theme and that they most certainly are. Looking very pretty.

NappyTexanGirl said...

Such a beautiful baby. WOW, those locs are lookin great.... They have really grown since I last visited.

V said...

To Goodnapps and Nappy Texan Girl

Thanks for the compliments. I really appreciate them.

Maryee said...

Hey! I remember when you were first locked. You've come along way baby! It's been so nice watching everyone's journey over the years. Thanks for sharing!

V said...

I did come along way and I couldn't have done it without Sisterlocks.

dreamangel75 said...

Your hair is coming along well! Good job with retightening your own hair!

V said...

To Dream Angel
Thanks for the compliment!

V said...

To Locsuluv

Thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...