Hey all just popping in to let you all know that all is well. I believe it is safe to say that now....
I can't believe it's been 5 months since I last posted. I have so much to update you all on, I'm not
sure where to start. I plan to catch up on everyones blogs in the coming weeks, and I do plan to update my blog sometime this week.
There is a good reason why I have been Missing In Action, let's just say they say the third time is a charm!
Until Next Time Much Love!
Hello my name is Valencia but you can call me V. After years of damaging my hair, I knew there had to be a better way. So I decided to take the path to go natual and lock up. I was Sisterlcoked from June 2006 until Sept 2010 (4yrs). In which during that time I truly enjoyed my hair freedom. Unfortunately my journey had to come to end due to post partum hair loss. I have recently started a new journey this past September, and looking forward to all the ups and downs. As a new Sisterlocks™ Consultant I want to give women and men that same freedom.
2 comments:
Welcome back.Thought you'd left us for good!
I am so glad to see that you're back!!! I am still loving your blog and your locks. Thank you so much for your comments and words of encouragement. I am sorry to hear about your pregnancy complications. Trust me I understand. Can't wait to see those baby pics as well as more of your rockin' locks. Stay strong my sister. Lock On!
Post a Comment