Hello my name is Valencia but you can call me V. After years of damaging my hair, I knew there had to be a better way. So I decided to take the path to go natual and lock up. I was Sisterlcoked from June 2006 until Sept 2010 (4yrs). In which during that time I truly enjoyed my hair freedom. Unfortunately my journey had to come to end due to post partum hair loss. I have recently started a new journey this past September, and looking forward to all the ups and downs. As a new Sisterlocks™ Consultant I want to give women and men that same freedom.



Tuesday, July 6, 2010

3rd Install

Induction of another Sisterlocker.

I really enjoy given women the hair freedom, with Sisterlocks.  I would love to learn new things, that I can do with natural hair, and not limit myself to Sisterlocks. I believe Natural Hair among African American Sisters is a Movement not just a fad!

Anyhow the more installs I do the better my technique and timing gets.

This client started with permed ends and has about 3-4 inches of natural hair. I cant wait to see her progress.

Here are a few pics of her install photos! Enjoy



Until Next "Time Much Love

Up Next My Hubby's Brotherlocks

8 comments:

Locs2Envy said...

Congratulations on another install. Beautiful.

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Thanks Nihu

Naturally Sophia said...

Pretty!

Naturally Sophia said...

Parts are on point

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Thanks Naturally Sophia

Natural High said...

Wow! Looks good!

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Thanks Natural High

Lady Butterfly said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! HOW DID I MISS THIS POST?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...