Hello my name is Valencia but you can call me V. After years of damaging my hair, I knew there had to be a better way. So I decided to take the path to go natual and lock up. I was Sisterlcoked from June 2006 until Sept 2010 (4yrs). In which during that time I truly enjoyed my hair freedom. Unfortunately my journey had to come to end due to post partum hair loss. I have recently started a new journey this past September, and looking forward to all the ups and downs. As a new Sisterlocks™ Consultant I want to give women and men that same freedom.



Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Brunsli' Hair Ties

I 've been browsing everybody's blog and it appeared to me that everyone and dey mama has a Brunsli Hair Tie. So I thought where's mine? I have to get me one! SO I was looking at Brunsli BLog and I seen a couple of models wearing the hair ties. I thought they look great and unique! So I continued looking at her site as I'm looking I'm trying to firure out how do I purchase one so I continued on looking and looking just as I was about to give up. I finally found the link to the store on ebay where you can purchase them. I was amazed I must have seen more than 40 hair ties and all of them were very unique. I wanted just about all of them but I had to limit myself to one just to make sure that I liked the product. I ordered The Chandra it looks very nice from what I can see on the internet. I can't wait till I recieve it and try it out. I wonder how long will it take to get here? Anyhow I can't do nothing but sit back and wait! Until Then much love!

1 comment:

Sis. RJQueen10 said...

Sistalocd'

One day, One day I will be able to use hair decoration! But right now, I am completely enjoying this no fuss, low maintanence stage. Especially after I workout at the gym.

RJQueen10

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...