Hello my name is Valencia but you can call me V. After years of damaging my hair, I knew there had to be a better way. So I decided to take the path to go natual and lock up. I was Sisterlcoked from June 2006 until Sept 2010 (4yrs). In which during that time I truly enjoyed my hair freedom. Unfortunately my journey had to come to end due to post partum hair loss. I have recently started a new journey this past September, and looking forward to all the ups and downs. As a new Sisterlocks™ Consultant I want to give women and men that same freedom.
Saturday, October 14, 2006
"The Chandra " (Brunsli Hair Tie)
It Came! I can't believe it got here so fast, getting this in the mail really caught me off guard. It looks even better in person. It is absolutely wonderful! I still plan on ordering some more because I don't want to miss out on the hair ties that I really enjoy . I just recently mised out on three that I loved so next time I have to move more quickly. Anyhow I think that I might be a liitle to early for this hair tie, I think my hiar needs to grow out some more, but I still love it. I finally figured the picasa thing out so I hope you enjoy the pics! Until next time much love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, how did I miss this one, I'll have to order myself once. For apparent reasons of course. Teehee!
I like the Brunsli hair Tie. It is beautiful. It is great to see you celebrating your hair, even in the early stages.
RJQueen10
Post a Comment