
Well I know I'm a little bit late but I have reached my 7 months. These past few months since I've been Sisterlocked time has really gone by fast. I am really enjoying my journey thus far. I had a few ups and downs but I always tell my self that it is just hair and as long as I'm doing what I'm suppose to do then thats all I can do. I also learned that hair has a mind of its own and that it will do whatever it wants, so I just let it be! However everything is okay for now. I recently had my Sisterlocks retightened and my consultant said everything was cool to keep doing what I'm doing! Unfortunately I still have to braid and band and I still have to use the SisterLock Starter Shampoo. My loc that was split at the root was repaired thank God. My consultant also noticed that my dry scalp issues where starting to come back and stated that I should use the Top-Brass a lil more often. I thought my scalp was fine, but it is hard to see your own scalp sometimes! So I will take the advice and do as told. I notice that I'm starting to bud a little more, I also noticed that the locks in the back are locking quicker to, I think they will end up sealing first. My locks on the left side seem thicker and puffier than the right side. I don't know whats going with my locks at times, but I guess it will do whatever it's suppose to do in it's own time! I just have to be patient. I really look forward to do the day that my Locks fully mature.

Well anyways I attemtped to style my hair once again. I usually only do this once or twice a month then I'm back to freestylin. However I keep hearing that less is best so maybe I'll chill out with the styling for a minute. I also heard that using less products is best too. Being the product junkie that I am! lol. I'm surprise that I am following that rule! Anyways back to my style attempt. I decided to flat twist my hair in a snake pattern while keeping my hair and twist connected in one( I hope I explained that clearly). Anyways I decided that this style needed some curls so I curled my hair on perm rods and spritz my her with water.Now that I'm looking at this pic I should've done the twists a lil tighter, they look too loose, oh well I did say this was an attempt, lol. One hour later and this is the results. I was going for a bob type look. I think it turned out okay what do you all think! Well talk wiht you guys later. Much love!
P.S. I have updated my fotki the link is on the side of my blog!
16 comments:
Ok Ms. Lady you be doing the most with your locks....I don't know how you do it but you be working those styles.
Congrats on your 7 month mark! You should really begin to see a difference in your locks going forward. This is an exciting time. The back of my hair locked first. I've heard and read this from several others. Who knows why, but any locking is a good thing. I loved the flat twist bob. I admire anyone who can do their own hair, especially in the back. You go girl.
Congrats! Looking good!
Look at your with all your styling!!! I am too lazy to do anything...even finger combing gets annoying sometimes. lol
Congratulations! Love the bob. Your hair is looking really good and it's so full at the back.
Sisterlocd, you are stylin' up a storm and looking great doing it! Congradulations on the milestone!
I'm going to make sure I use your blog for styles when I start stylin.
Your hairs lookin good!
Isn't it amazing how time flies, seems like a couple months ago I was getting the Sisterlocks installed and it's now 7 months. WOW!
You are really working it! That style looks good on you! Very creative.
Congrats on your 7 months anniversary. I love this style, I wish I were as talented as you. And the color is slamming!
Work it Sista!
To chossenvessel, blaqkofi,cluizel, mel, cloudnine, meikmeika, leighann, and kdl.
Thanks for all your lovely comments and compliments. I fell really special! (lol) I just love this site.
Very nice and it's always so good to see a totally locked family. You did a fine job on those locks!
To Creyole
Thankyou
Congrats!!!! Looking good!!!!!!!! Have as much fun as you can at every stage cause every stage is different.
Thanks Maryee!
Thank you for your lovely comments. Next time I am visiting Miami, I will definately pass by! Your hair looks great and you are doing lots with it.
To Sisterlocked London
Please do, and thanks!
I like your style! I don't have the skills or the nerve to do sumthin like that. Also, 7 months, your 5 months away from the 1 year mark. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment