Basically you have to state 5 things that no one doesn't know about you and then pass it on. I found out it was passed on to me. However it took me a long time to post because I have never played this game before. I also think it will be kind of hard because after my last post I basically gave everyone a pictorial of my life but I will try my best!
# 1. I was an army brat. Both of my parents where in the Army. Due to this I was actually born in Killeen, Texas and have lived all over the place. From Texas, to Germany, to France, back to Texas, to Oklahoma, to Florida and to North Carolina and then back to Florida. I was at a younger age during most of the moving so therefore I really have no memories of living in France or Germany!
# 2. I love Rock Music. (In fact I love all types! I don't discriminate!) However rock is one of my favorite types of music. It all started when I was living in Oklahoma, back then I was in to music videos and all they had was VH1 and MTV and rock is all they basically played. My favorite artist are Linkin Park, ColdPlay, Evanescence, My Chemical Romance, Nirvana, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Korn, Green Day,Stain, Papa Roach All American Rejects, Jewel, and some other lady but I can bot think of her name right now. I know I'm missing a few groups but I think I've listed more than enough. The first 3 groups that I listed I own all of there albums! Oh I own Jewel & Papa Roach Album's too!
#3. I wanted to be a pilot when I was younger. I know back in the day they didn't have much Black Females driving Airplanes so I wanted to be amongst the few. I'm still not sure if they have many now, but it would be good if they did! I also wanted to be a dancer which turned in to a background dancer of music videos. (I'm not sure why ? But I just did) Now please keep in mind I'm talking about real dancers not those skinny lil girls that dance around half naked! lol)
#4 I use to have a tongue piercing, and sometimes I want it back! ( not really sure why, just do) I also have two tattoos! I have one of a panther on my leg and I have a rose on my hand. I guess you could say that I was rebellious back in my day! lol Hey I'm not that old let me say a few years ago! That sounds much better! lol
#5 Me and my hubby were friends for 8 years before we got married.(friends 11 years now) . We went to the same high school and college! We both where members of the band in both schools! ( He claims I followed him there!) I disagree! (I'm still in denial, lol) Hey whatever the case may be he finally came to his senses and it was well worth it!
Well I guess that does it and plus I'm all out of info for now anyways! Lets see who will get tagged next?
Oh my I think I came up with a few!
Come on ladies lets keep this thing moving! Lol
5 comments:
LOL - I nearly passed out when I got to the bottom and saw my name!
Hi. Just wanted to say thanks for your warm wishes on my recent one monthaversary of Sisterlocks. I'm eagerly waiting for the one-year mark.
Peace.
You know your rock music! Mel tagged me and I posted yesterday. I tagged Tanya also. Does this mean she has to post 10 things??!
It was a c-o-n-spiracy. It does take quite a bit of soul searching to come up with a list. Thanks for sharing. I don't buy any rock but I have what I term an appreciation for alternative rock courtesy of my college experience.
Awww... I enjoy reading your "Tagged" answers. We have similar tastes in music. To add to that style, I am a huge fan of Eurodance Music scene, especially Trance and Progressive.
I also enjoy the music from many of the rock artists mentioned in your post.
Post a Comment